A designer who loves movement and speed, with a strong passion for future technologies. Lakic has carried out many ambitious projects including automotive design, furniture, architecture and product design, always being loyal to the comfort and enjoyment his designs provide the user.
Lakic is a rare designer capable of moving from one world to another with both ease and effectiveness.
His unconventional approach allows Lakic to look upon design as an act of creation which can be integrated into an industrial environment. His creations have met with dazzling success, simply because they are an astute blend of beauty and functionality, technique and emotion.
Anticipating trends, Lakic puts his signature to intelligent objects of rare beauty. Admitting to being stimulated by constraints, he above all aims to produce dreams and pleasure.
Taking his passion for design and automobiles a step further, he launched Blacktrack Motors - a custom automobile and lifestyle brand aimed to resonate with fellow epicureans like himself.
Sacha Lakic creations are destined to become collectors items.
Having designed cars, bikes, furniture, architecture and everyday objects, both playful and refined, rational and moving, comfortable and revolutionary, Lakic is playing with industrial constraints to give to projects timeless modernity.
What characterises the world of Sacha Lakic, is the extraordinary sense of movement that animates his creations, they come to life as sleek shapes with high velocity.
Combining beauty, functionality and sensuality, as a master of movement and speed, Lakic transforms the living environment with new technological horizons and dreams, inspiring well-being and pure emotion.
Sacha Lakic’s designs are timeless and are destined to become future classics.
- LAS VEGAS, USA 2019 - CES2019 award for best design in Audio Speakers Category - 0W1 Portable Speakers
- LUXEMBOURG 2015 - Design Awards, gold award, product category - Bubble sofa, Roche Bobois
- BERLIN 2011 - Challenge Michelin, Prix Best design, Best accélération, Lowest CO2 - Venturi Volage - PARIS 2009 - Prix de L’environnement GEO Magazine, catégorie transport – Venturi Eclectic
- PARIS 2009 - Prix Spécial du jury du Festival de l’Automobile – Venturi Volage
- CHICAGO 2008 – Good Design Award catégorie transport – Venturi Eclectic
- USA 2007 – Time Magazine, Eclectic élu 2e produit le plus intelligent de l’année après le iPhone
- PARIS 2002 - Talents du luxe et de la création, Prix de la séduction - Fetish Concept
- PARIS 2000 - APCI, «Etoile du design 2001» – Voxan Roadster
- ROME 1996 - «Compasso d’oro» Casaidea – Collection Onda Roche Bobois
- PARIS 1993 - «Janus du Design» – MBK Evolis